Some of the links on this blog may be affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links, the blog may receive a small commission at no extra cost. Learn More Here!
Are you planning on forming or upgrading your call center? Are you searching for the best call center software for your small business? Then you are in the right place because we are exploring a list of the best small business call center software. Here are some solutions to enhance your customers' experience, streamline your sales process, and save you monthly money.
Compare Business Phone Quotes and Switch Today!
Looking to modernize your phone system? Get free quotes and compare online.
How We Choose the Best Call Center Software
Numerous VoIP service providers offer exceptional call center software for small businesses. However, several of them can be quite expensive and difficult to navigate. As a small business owner, avoiding expensive phone services is crucial. Additionally, it's unnecessary for businesses to invest in numerous products and solutions they won't utilize.
Here are the five best call center software and solutions based on Price, Call Quality, CRM integration, Ease of Use, Customer Support, and Hardware.
Please note: The services are not listed in any particular order.
Best Call Center Software for Small Businesses
You should upgrade to a more appropriate call center solution to enhance your customers' support experience. Please select one of the top five best call center software and click the link to visit their websites for further details.
Nextiva is a powerful call center software offering total security and reliability for any business. It has a list of enterprise-grade call center features to manage a successful call center. Nextiva's VoIP cloud-based solutions enable call centers to handle increased call volume at peak hours.
Why Choose Nextiva?
You'll get the same features as most Fortune 500 companies without the huge investment in infrastructure, IT, and software upgrades. Nextiva offers premium features such as:
- Call Recording – Allows your team members to pause, record, and listen to customer engagement anytime.
- Dashboard & Reporting -Team leaders can easily evaluate the call center and change needed areas.
- Call Routing – It places incoming callers in a queue and directs them to the right agent or group.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – IVR helps increase production by directing the caller, via voice interaction, to the right agent.
One of the best call center software is 8×8. 8×8 is a robust cloud-based VoIP solution allowing agents, customers, and team members to collaborate more effectively. When you sign up with 8×8, you will get a comprehensive cloud call center solution with top-quality VoIP features. Consider utilizing 8×8 virtual call center software to analyze trends and patterns, enhance customer engagement, and reduce reliance on IT support.
Why Choose 8×8?
8×8 is an award-winning VoIP phone system and software service provider for businesses. It delivers enterprise-grade unified communications solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. 8×8 offers great features, such as the following:
- Customer Surveys – Use it to collect customers' feedback, link customer intelligence with their corresponding agent, and share that feedback to improve and grow that agent.
- Call & Screen Recording – Team leaders can find, access, manage, and record the team's customer interactions and monitor agents' desktops while maintaining compliance.
- Virtual Agent – A virtual assistant uses voice interactions to help the call center provide self-service and reduce resolution times.
- Contact Center Analytics – Supervisors can easily manage and monitor the entire call center using customizable reports to optimize customer experiences.
RingCentral provides simple call center software for small and mid-sized businesses. It offers everything supervisors need to manage an entire call center effectively. Businesses will get a complete cloud-based suite of tools to enhance the customer experience.
Why Choose RingCentral?
This inbound call center software natively integrates with your favorite CRM and other business applications. So agents use RingCentral pre-built integrations to help streamline your customer service process and close more deals.
RingCentral can provide a comprehensive list of call center features if you want to run a successful business. Joining RingCentral will grant you access to a variety of fantastic features.
- Omnichannel – This allows agents to support their customers on their favorite channels.
- Automation – Provides a virtual assistant to empower customers to help themselves through automation.
- Workforce Optimization – It provides advanced tools like Gamification, Quality Management, and Workforce Management to help optimize the workload.
- Analytics – This helps call center efficiency by analyzing agents' data reports and analytics.
Freshdesk is a virtual call center solution that allows teams to communicate more effectively. It offers software for agents and managers to run a very efficient call center.
Small businesses can easily launch a virtual call center in all their offices, regardless of geographical location. Teams can communicate and collaborate anywhere, whether at home, on a business trip, or at other offices. A virtual call center is best suited for small businesses. It saves on the huge cost of ownership, infrastructure, and IT investment.
Why Choose Freshdesk?
Freshdesk virtual call center software offers an affordable solution for small businesses to start and grow a very successful call center. It includes some essential calling features you'll need to increase customer satisfaction.
- Phone Number Porting – Businesses can retain their existing phone numbers by porting them to Freshcaller and taking full advantage of its calling features.
- Shared Phone Lines – Small businesses can create a central number for callers to dial to reach someone with a shared phone line. Shared phone lines will prevent callers from searching the numbers of a specific regional office.
- Mobile Apps – Freshdesk offers a mobile app to empower team members to be productive while away from their desks. Use the mobile app on Android and iOS phones to make & receive calls anywhere.
- Agent Extensions – Give customers an extension to skip past the company's IVR menu to quickly connect with their preferred support or sales agent. Freshdesk offers unlimited 4-digit extensions for agents.
Join Five9 to boost sales and provide an enhanced service experience within your company. Five9 offers its best call center software with Fortune 500-grade features to empower your workforce to connect and communicate effectively.
Why Choose Five9?
Five9 call center software allows small businesses to establish complete software with tools to satisfy their partners and customers. It easily integrates with hundreds of 3-party CRM software such as Zoho, Salesforce, Netsuite, and more, giving your customers a more human and personalized experience.
Modern call centers need more than desk phones to connect with customers. Today's prospects want to connect with your business on their terms. Five9 also has the most useful features to run a successful call center. Whether it's by phone, email, Twitter, chat, etc., Five9 has got you covered.
- Auto Dialer Modes – User the predictive dialer to make outbound calls to increase productivity. Auto Dialer uses a predictive mathematical algorithm to connect live agents with contacts from an identified list.
- Omnichannel Routing – Agents can connect with customers on their favorite channels for better customer relationships and engagement. Five9 utilizes intelligence to route customers through all channels to connect with agents anywhere.
- Reporting and Analytics – Enable team leaders to use data to make strategic adjustments, track trends, and manage call centers in multiple locations. Users can gain real-time insight and quickly make changes using their customized reports.
- Pre-Built CRM Integrations – Boost sales and be more productive with Five9 CRM integration capabilities. Five9 offers pre-built solutions to gain intelligence from your favorite CRM solutions such as Oracle, Microsoft, Zendesk, and in-house-based CRM systems.
Choosing one of the best call center software can benefit your company substantially. You can enhance customer service, boost efficiency, and drive growth with either of the top five call center software providers we discussed previously. Whether you prioritize cost-effectiveness, scalability, or ease of use, a call center solution can help unlock your business potential. Investing in the best software for your call center can take your organization to the next level and build a loyal customer base that will support you for years.